Are you dreaming of visiting the picturesque land of Iceland but unsure about how to apply for a visa? Look no further! In this blog post, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of applying for an Iceland visa in Dubai.
Whether it’s your first time traveling abroad or you’re an experienced traveler looking for some tips and tricks, we’ve got you covered. So grab a cup of coffee and get ready to plan your adventure to one of the most unique destinations on earth!
Things to know before applying for an Iceland visa in Dubai
- Iceland is not a member of the European Union, so you will need a visa to enter the country.
- You can apply for an Iceland visa at the nearest Icelandic embassy or consulate in Dubai.
- The requirements for an Iceland visa vary depending on your nationality and the purpose of your visit.
- You will need to provide supporting documents along with your visa application, such as a passport, travel itinerary, and proof of financial means.
- Be sure to check the requirements and deadlines for applying for an Iceland visa before beginning the process.
The application process
The application process for an Iceland visa in Dubai is relatively simple and straightforward. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind in order to ensure a successful application.
First and foremost, you will need to gather all of the required documents. This includes your passport, as well as any other relevant supporting documents such as your travel itinerary, hotel reservations, etc. Once you have all of the required documents, you can then proceed with the online application form.
Once you have submitted the online application form, you will need to wait for a decision from the Icelandic embassy. The processing time for visa applications can vary depending on the embassy, but it is typically within 2-3 weeks. After your application has been approved, you will be issued a visa which will allow you to enter Iceland and stay for up to 90 days.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
When applying for an Iceland visa in Dubai Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months validity remaining.
- A completed visa application form, available from the Icelandic consulate or embassy.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself.
- A letter of invitation from an Icelandic host, if applicable.
- Proof of onward travel, such as a flight itinerary or train ticket out of Iceland.
- Evidence of sufficient financial means to support your stays in Iceland, such as bank statements or a letter from your employer.
The cost of an Iceland visa depends on the type of visa and the country you are applying from. For example, a regular tourist visa for Iceland from the United Arab Emirates costs AED 230, while a business visa from the same country would cost AED 1,000. If you apply for an Iceland visa from another country, the cost may be different. Get More Category Post Visit.
There are also other fees that may be associated with your Iceland visa application, such as the cost of a medical exam or police clearance certificate. These fees vary depending on the country you are applying from and should be taken into account when budgeting for your Iceland visa application.